Friday, July 15, 2011

Rupert Murdoch: "I'll hack into all your phones if you don't BACK OFF!"


~ While recently visiting a friend in the Hamptons, I ran into Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, who was handing off a briefcase full of cash to NYPD Chief, Joseph Esposito.

JD: Hey Rupert, how long do you expect this fallout to persist? Do you feel responsible in any way?

Murdoch: Listen you, I do whatever I want and that's the way it is. I PUT THESE BUREAUCRATS INTO OFFICE! And if you think that I'm going to just sail away into the night, and see my empire crumble, then get out of my way!

JD: What do you think of the recent shareholder lawsuits against you?


Murdoch: HA! I think and care nothing about this. Look - I am rich, powerful, control most of the world's democratically-elected politicians, AND I have a hot wife. And just for questioning me, I'm going to hack into your phone as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment