Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Michael Bay: "Transformers is a sorry excuse for ME to audition and film hot women!"


~ During my recent visit to Chicago, I crossed paths with Film Director Michael Bay, during a tour of the Museum of Corruption.

JD: Hey Bay, why did Transformers 2 and 3 stink so bad? The main people who go and watch them are only doing it in hope that the series will improve - so why are they so bad?


Michael Bay: You know Hodges, I am getting REALLY TIRED OF YOU, AND ALL THE CRITICS telling me what I already know. Both the script and acting for 2 and 3 were HORRIBLE, and I have no clue why viewers make me richer every time. BUT, I don't care..I'm making Transformers because I get to audition and interview gorgeous actresses. I get to choose which babes make it to the big screen. That's right, I DO THIS FOR THE WOMEN, alright! AND I DON'T GIVE A MEGATRON IF THE MOVIES STINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment